Today is going to be another Tip Tuesday, focusing on “The Benefits Of Probiotics In Skincare.”
You may already be familiar with the fantastic health benefits of eating foods that contain probiotics or of taking probiotic supplements. But did you know that there are also topical probiotics for the skin? Yep, there sure is, as although the top layers of our skin are dead, there’s an abundant population of microflora thriving there (both good and bad). The bad flora can affect the skin’s appearance, causing premature aging, acne, and more.
This is where Saturday Skin’s Pretty Pop Probiotic Power Whipped Cream comes in — helping to balance the good and bad flora. Saturday Skin is one of my top 5 skincare brands! So whenever I get to try one of their new skincare products I’m like a little kid in a candy store!
So, if you want to find out The Benefits Of Probiotics In Skincare, please continue reading!
The texture of this cream is so amazing, and I love to use it at night time with my retinol and hydraulic acid products! But what’s better is what this probiotic cream is excellent at helping with…
- Boosting the look of skin vitality, while prebiotics activates the full power of the probiotic infusion.
- Strengthening the skin’s surface against environmental threats.
- Enhancing the skin’s ability to become and stay hydrated.
- Restoring a healthy PH balance to the skin’s surface.
- Antiaging by helping to diminish signs of aging and renewing the skin’s vitality.
Want younger-looking skin too? If so, make sure to check out this product that can be found on Amazon!
Have you tried Saturdays Skin Pretty Pop Probiotic Power Whipped Cream? Or maybe even Tula’s probiotic infused skincare? As I have heard a lot of great things about that line as well. Love to know your thoughts, so let me know below.